Life has been crazy lately! I've been so busy making things for friends, family and a boutique that my house was neglected for a while. I'm finally getting caught back up and I just wanted to post a few of my latest projects I've been working on.... and also share that there might be a possibility of an Etsy shop coming soon too. :)
I made these two Shutter Buddies, one for my sister and one for a friend. I love how they turned out. I'm going to work on a new buddy design soon.

I did a little boutique at the end of October. It went ok. I sold a few things, but there really wasn't very many people that went to it, so I actually made more than I thought I would! The following weekend my mom took most of my clippies and headbands that I had made to work with her and sold nearly ALL OF THEM! Wow. I was so happy. :) This one that Brynlee is wearing is an example of one that I made to sell.. (I, of course, didn't take a picture of any of the ones I made to sell - oops!)
![]() |
| $6.00 |
![]() |
| $1.50 |
| $4.50 |




2 comments:
I kid you not, your baby girl is the prettiest baby I think I've ever seen.
aww, thanks!
Post a Comment